Saturday, September 22, 2007

Been a while!

Well, 0ur life has slid into a set schedual. Katherine has started school, and so have I. She wakes up every morning at 5:50, get ready and leaces at 7:00 for idaho falls. This is the time that I get up and get ready for class. At 7:45 i start class going from Organic Chemistry to Business 341, then a couple hours of tutoring Chemistry, then to Genetics, then Business 321, then a few more hours of tutoring, and i get home at 5:00, Katherine is usualy at work/school until 6:00. By the time she gets home i have dinner ready, then we watch 2-3 episodes of STARGATE SG-1 (great show by the way, katherine got me hooked), then she grades papers and i do homework until about 10:30 and we go to bed!

This is our life, that is why i have not writen very much, I will try to write more when something happenes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to have a routine. I like to have some order to day when I can. I usually get more done. We love ya'll.

Eppie