Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nicaragua Part two.. The Playing!

Well, After 5 days of work we went to a resort on the pacific coast to relax, It was fun, but not really great. I really misseed Katherine while I was there, it would have been great if she could have come with me.
But there was alot to do. We stayed on Montelimar Beach resort, where the largest pool in central and south america resides. I went boogie boarding in about 6-7 foot wake, swimming and things like that. well here are some pictures.





TOP= Market BOTTOM= Tucan


A couple picture that I took. Yes I really took these pictures. It was beautiful.

This is the beach that we stayed at.

5 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Way cool pictures! Glad to hear that you had a good time and are back safe. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Cool Runnings said...

Wow, those are cool pictures. Sounds like you had lots of fun and learned a lot.

Eppie said...

Awesome pictures. What a great experience. Look forward to hearing more at Christmas.

Nursemom said...

Sounds like a great experience. You're so lucky to have been able to participate. I love the beach picture. I have been searching for years for a picture like that. In real life of course. We'll see you at Christmas too!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Beautiful!