Friday, January 23, 2009

More Norah

I just though I would share some pictures of our baby girl...
This first one is just cute.


This next one is her admireing the present that grandpa and Nana gave her for christmas. (it is a little thing that plays jungle sounds and light up and stuff to held her sleep. She loves it!)

(and by the way... can anyone help me figure out how to post videos on here? ... we have a bunch of really cute ones of her talking and playing but it takes too long to upload.)(around a few hours before I just give up)

4 comments:

Eppie said...

What totally sweet pictures. I espically love that first one. Wish I could see her more.

Mother Goose said...

I have found that I can only upload videos if they are less than 45 seconds.

Eppie said...

You might try UTube. A lady in our ward uses that for her videos.

Cassie said...

Yeah if its too long you have to put it on YouTube first and then copy and paste the url code into your post. I cant remember exactly how but you might be able to figure it out from there. You just got to get to Youtube first