Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long Time no post...

Sorry to everyone for not kept this updated lately. We have heard from a bunch of poeple wondering what is happening to us.



Well, for starters, we were in texas for nearly a month on vacation... we had a great Christmas. I loved everything about it. The gifts that my family passed around were so heartfelt that I had to hold back tears everytime someone else opened a present.



I also love how my in-laws get along so well with my family. It was great so have both sides together and having fun at the Festaval of lights in Galveston.



Now we are back in idaho for the time being. I am getting lots of practice with my fatherly skills as I am a stay at home dad. Katherine is glad to be back with her students but misses Norah and me during the day. I think she grew acustom to being home with the baby and beign home when I was home too. But such is life...



However, this current situation might not last more than this month. For those that don't know, I have had one interview and have another scheduled for this thrusday (my birthday), for a job in Birmingham, Alabama as a dental technical sales representative. (I would go from dental office to dental office and sell software and x-ray machines and such) It is a great job that will also keep me in the dental field so later if I still desire I can reapply to dental school.



Norah is growning fast. She is still small for her age but what do you expect when she was born at 5 lbs 14 oz. This last thrusday she weight at 9 lbs 13 oz. she is talking up a storm and holding her head up like never before (which is saying alot seeing as she could hold her head and look around from the day she was born.)



I was going to post a video but it took 5 hours and still had not loaded so I gave up! sorry

5 comments:

Eppie said...

Videos are nice, but pictures are great also. We really like lots of those. Hint, Hint.

Nursemom said...

Wow, she is growing great! I hope you get the job, sounds like it will be good for your family. And it's a lot closer than Idaho. I have the same problem with my computer, that's the reason I have no new pics.

Lindsay said...

Great to know you are back in the Burg... we should get together some time... I have to meet Norah!

Anonymous said...

david-
it's emily vickers. marissa told me about b'ham. i am in b'ham working so if you need anything she has my contact info. good luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.