Friday, June 27, 2008

Time for the "Waiting Game"

Just a quick update. I took the DAT today. The national average is a 17 I got an 18. It is a good score but not a great score. So I am still on the borderline for acceptance. I am now completely finished with Applications. All i can do now is sit and wait for one of the schools to call me and say "Hey we want to interview you." All I can do is wait... Wait... WAit... WAIt.... WAIT.... so we shall see.

Also for those of you that don't know we are finding out what we are having Wed. July 2nd and 9:30 am ... But who is keeping track?

2 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

I know what you mean about the waiting game. I have to wait 8 weeks after each exam I take before I find out what my score is. At the rate I am going I will be waiting about 152 weeks. That is about 3 years of waiting. I am sure you will get an interview soon. Good luck.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Waiting games are no fun. Good luck next week. That mid-pregnancy ultrasound is fun!