Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crazy husband!

I'm surrounded by crazy people! First my dog, now my husband. Ok, so Candy's food went stale because it wasn't closed all the way. We bought her some more on Tuesday that has a zip-lock built in to the top of the bag. David opened it up on Wednesday and said, "Where's that zip-lock you told me about? I thought you said there was a zip-lock!" So I walked over to see what was wrong when I realized something....he had opened it upside down!!! Of course there wasn't a zip-lock there--it was the bottom! He ruined the whole reason why we bought that kind of dog food! So being the genius that he is he said, "I can fix it, bring me the stapler", and go figure IT WORKED! Silly David!














"There's the Zip-lock"

3 comments:

Eppie said...

I want to know how dry dog food goes stale. I dont get that at all. Very clever of David though.

Mother Goose said...

Isn't the zip-lock one of the best inventions?!

Jonnycool said...

So um....did someone taste this dog food? How do you know it was stale?