Saturday, October 6, 2012

Phillip's Blessing

Phillip was blessed on August 12.  It was an interesting day at church because a new church building had just been built and that day we had a stake meeting to discuss who was going to the new building and that a new ward was being created.  So we didn't get to bless Phillip in the chapel.  We had to wait until the meeting was over and then we blessed him in the Relief Society Room.  I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but I actually liked it.  It was very intimate and it was nice to have family close.  I felt love and peace in the room.

We had to wait a little while before the bishop got there so we decided to take the pictures first. 


 Ah, the joys of getting a bunch of people together for a picture.





 Jones family

Hurst Family

Playing "Mother May I" while waiting for the Bishop

The priesthood

By the way, it says Phillip, not HLI PILP like my dad teased.

No comments: