Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter, part 2

After church on Sunday, we went to my aunt's house to celebrate Easter with my mom's family.  I brought cupcakes, of course. Thank you, David, for baking them, twice, for me.
While I was at the Galveston Ward party, he baked them for me but I told him the wrong time for how long to bake them so they burned.  The second time, after he went out and bought more ingredients, he baked them while I took a nap, being pregnant is draining. SO thank you again, David!

My aunt had a volleyball net set up and somehow, David ripped his shorts!

Time for another Easter egg hunt!




Confetti eggs

As soon as we left my aunt's house, Norah fell asleep again for about an hour.  Unfortunately, it took us about 5 1/2 hours to get home.  It usually takes us just under 4 hours.  There was a lot of traffic getting out of Galveston and there was an accident on I-45 around Dickensen.  It may have been even longer but the speed limit on I-10 recently changed to 75, even at night. We were glad to finally get home.

No comments: