Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Snow in San Antonio!

It Snowed in San Antonio!

I heard that it might snow one night and I didn't want to miss it.  I didn't sleep much that night anyway because Norah had strep throat and two ear infections! (poor baby) I got up about every three hours to give her more pain medicine whenever she woke up moaning. (We slept together in the guest room so I could take care of her.)
During the night, I checked outside the window and I saw that it WAS snowing so I ran downstairs, grabbed my camera and slippers and went outside.

The next morning, we all went outside to see the snow...

No one had really been out yet to disturb the snow too much so it looked pretty cool...


Then, as the day went on, the sun came out and melted everything.  Our roof dripped onto a bush by our door and made pretty icicles...
It was a fun day.

No comments: