Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving Time

In 3 days we will be moving to San Antonio, Texas. Yea! We've been packing and cleaning all week. I can hardly get around anymore. I was going to post some video of Norah scooting but the cord that hooks the camera to the computer got packed so, it'll have to wait until we get into our new place and get everything set up. She also knows her name now and is eating lots of different foods. She get excited when she sees her bottle. She also sits very well now. It looks like she might be getting a couple of teeth in the front on the bottom first. They've still got a ways to go, but they already bother her. She loves the teething ring. Well, I better go get Norah some food, she's eating my arm!

3 comments:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Wow. I didn't know you were moving quite so soon. It'll be great to have you close by.

Nursemom said...

I can't wait for you guys to come. Hope you have a good trip!

Nursemom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.