Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I just learned how GOD works...

SO have you ever gotten those anoying text messages or emails that say stuff like "forward this to 30 people and you will..........."

I HATE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine got one today on her cell phone that said....

"I'm not breaking this... NO WAY... I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!! 'Lord I love you, and I need you, come into my heart and bless me, my family, my home, my finances, and all of my friends. In Jesus name, AMEN!
Pass this message to 8 people and you will recieve a miracle tomorrow"

I have seen the light... all this time I carried a cell phone and I had no idea God works through CHAIN TEXTS!!!!!.... WHAT WAS I THINKING.... Going on a mission, reading my scriptures, going to church, paying my tithing... when all I had to do was forward text messages on my phone!!!!!

Dad forget the year supply of food storage, I own a Cell PHONE, I'm OK!!!!

2 comments:

Eppie said...

Thanks for the enlightment. I knew there was a reason I wanted to have a cell phone so bad when I got my first one. I wish I had known sooner.

RotorHeadDad said...

That's funny!