Thursday, November 6, 2008

More of my wonderful family!

This is just a photo section of my family. It feels really good to be able to say that I am a daddy and to think while I am at school I have a daughter to come home to. It is great!!!

One things I love is that Norah and I love to take naps together!

This next one is of her in her going home dress... because she was early and soooooo small nothing really fits her right! BUT SHE IS STILL CUTE...... The second one is just as we were leaving the hospital.

3 comments:

Nursemom said...

Every baby loves to sleep with their daddy. It's part of your initiation into daddyhood. Enjoy it. I know Kevin does.

Mother Goose said...

She is a cute baby. Glad to hear she is healthy even though she is a premme.

mike

finn freak said...

Actually she is not a premme... Any baby born after 37 weeks is considered a full term, she was born about 38 weeks.