Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby clothes





For those of you without a Facebook account, I thought I'd post the pictures of the baby clothes we got because they are so cute and I'm getting excited and want to share with everyone. We got Norah a coming home outfit and a really soft warm thing (I don't know how to describe it) but you can bundle her all up in it. It has zippers on the sides so you can just lay her on top and zip her into it. I also put a picture of the blessing dress our former neighbor bought for us. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

2 comments:

Eppie said...

What cute clothes. Looking forward to seeing your sweet little Norah. That blessing dress looks like the same pattern that I have. Neat that you got it from your neighbor.

Nursemom said...

I love baby clothes. I have a slight obsession with them. I have ever since I was pregnant with Landan. What fun!