Sunday, August 31, 2008

ramblings

Hi. I thought I'd just write something on here. David and I are doing well. I love where we live. It is only 5 minutes away from where I work. It's so nice. I have always commuted at least 30 minutes to work ever since I started teaching.
I am getting anxious about the baby coming. Sometimes I get impatient and excited and sometimes it seems a little overwhelming. I kinda go back and forth. I like to go into the baby's room and just look around and imagine and I feel like I miss her even though I haven't seen her yet.
My mom has bought her plane ticket so she can be up here when I have the baby. She's going to be able to be here for 2 weeks. I'm so excited.
My little girl sure is strong, judging from her kicks. It makes me happy to know she's a strong baby. Hopefully that means she'll be very healthy when she arrives. I have another ultrasound on Wednesday to check on the progress of her kidneys. Hopefully, the 2nd one has shrunk as well. It'll be nice to see her again, moving around. I gotta stop writing now, I'm getting emotional. Crazy hormones.

1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

We didn't have a nursery for Avery before she was born, but I would unfold and fold her clothes over and over. We are very excited for you guys!